AIDA64 Extreme Edition is a streamlined Windows diagnostic and benchmarking software for home users. AIDA64 Extreme Edition provides a wide range of features to assist in overclocking, hardware error diagnosis, stress testing, and sensor monitoring. It has unique capabilities to assess the performance of the processor, system memory, and disk drives.
AIDA64 Business Edition is an essential Windows network management solution for small and medium scale enterprises. AIDA64 Business Edition provides a wide range of features to compile, manage, and analyse hardware and software inventory of corporate computer networks. Its capabilities cover local and remote system diagnosis, network monitoring, remote control, and license management.
AIDA64 7.00 release notes:
The new AIDA64 update introduces a revamped user interface with a configurable toolbar, as well as AVX-512 accelerated benchmarks for AMD Threadripper 7000 processors, AVX2 optimized benchmarks for Intel Meteor Lake processors, and supports the latest AMD and Intel CPU platforms as well as the new graphics and GPGPU computing technologies by AMD, Intel and nVIDIA.
AIDA64 7.00.6700 new features & improvements:
- Revamped user interface with configurable toolbar
- AVX-512 accelerated benchmarks for AMD Ryzen Threadripper 7000 Series processors
- AVX2 optimized benchmarks for Intel Meteor Lake SoC
- Enhanced support for AMD TR5 socket motherboards
- Chipset information for AMD TRX50 and WRX90
- Improved support for Intel Arrow Lake and Lunar Lake SoC
- Microsoft Windows 11 2023 Update support
- Preliminary support for Intel Clearwater Forest and Panther Lake CPU
- ACPI 6.5 support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 6750 GRE 12GB
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 Super