Affinity Suite 2.3.0 (Photo, Designer, Publisher)
- Designed and built to empower creatives and bring out the very best in their work, Affinity V2 integrates photo editing, graphic design, illustration and layout into a super-sleek workflow - delivering a holistic experience unlike that of any other creative suite.
- Affinity Photo is a professional photo editing tool with all the power you'll ever need. Live retouch tools work in real time and its speed means there's no waiting to see your results. Non-destructive editing, raw processing and end-to-end color management are standard, so Affinity Photo has all the features required to make beautiful photographs spring to life.
- Affinity Designer is a vector graphic design solution used by professional designers, artists, and creatives who are working on illustrations, icons, branding, UI designs, typography, print projects, mock ups, web graphics, pattern designs, and concept arts.
- Affinity Publisher is professional-grade publishing software built to rival Adobe InDesign. From magazines, books, brochures, posters, reports and stationery to other creations, this incredibly smooth, intuitive app gives you the power to combine your images, graphics and text to make beautiful layouts ready for publication.
- No subscription
- Version 2 of the Affinity apps are available to buy with a one-time payment. This not only gets you the latest and greatest versions of Affinity, but you will also receive free updates (such as the recent 2.1 update) until such a time Version 3 is released!
- Types of Affinity license
- An Affinity V2 Universal License: A single license that allows you to use any Version 2 Affinity application (Designer, Photo and Publisher) on all three operating systems (macOS, Windows and iPadOS). You can buy this via an in-app purchase.
- A single application license for macOS: one for each macOS application-Designer, Photo and Publisher.
- All downloads are free and will offer a 30-day trial on start-up, as well as the option to purchase a perpetual license. For each application, Designer, Photo and Publisher, you can only have one 30-day trial of Affinity software (see Trialling Affinity apps).
Affinity Suite 2.3.0 changelog:
- The addition of a Spiral Tool, which allows easy creation of complex spirals including linear, decaying, Fibonacci and plotted
- A new pixel grid available in all apps, which can be turned on in addition to the main grid and appears when zoomed in for precision editing
- PDF improvements including up to 256-bit password protection and a new tags panel for adding alt text to images and objects in Affinity Publisher
- Various other improvements including background color control for asset libraries, more options in move data entry, find and replace tweaks along with optimizations for macOS Sonoma and iOS 17. [full release notes]