ExplorerPatcher 22621.2506.60.1 Final
ExplorerPatcher is a versatile and free tool that allows you to tweak and enhance the Windows Explorer. It comes with a range of useful features, including the ability to add new context menu items, change file name colors, and enable hidden features.
- Choose between Windows 11 or Windows 10 taskbar (with labels support, small icons and lots of customization).
- Disable Windows 11 context menu and command bar in File Explorer and more.
- Open Start to All apps by default, choose number of frequent apps to show, display on active monitor and more.
- Choose between the Windows 11, Windows 10 and Windows NT Alt-Tab window switcher with customization.
Lots of quality of life improvements for the shell, like:
- Skin tray menus to match Windows style, make them behave like flyouts and center them relative to the icon.
- Choose action when left and/or right clicking the network icon.
- Revert to the Windows 7 search box in File Explorer, or disable Windows Search altogether.
- Disable immersive menus and use mitigations that help you run the real classic theme without glitches.
Discover the program's full range of features by reading this wiki article.
ExplorerPatcher 22621.2506.60.1 changelog:
Tested on OS builds 22000.2416, 22000.2538, 22621.2361, 22621.2506, 22621.2715, 22631.2787, 23585.1001, and 23590.1000.
- Taskbar10: Fixed Windows 11 Start menu and Search positioning on builds 22621.2787+ and 23545+ (Dev). (ac268b1, 7d0cdde)
- File Explorer: Added option to disable the modern navigation bar of Moment 4. (2dc1340)
- File Explorer: Restored "Apply Mica" functionality on OS builds 22621+. (f62c532)
- Localization: Officially added translations for the following languages: Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Dutch, Indonesian, Japanese
- Thanks to everyone involved!
- GUI: Decoupled the Properties window into ep_gui.dll from the main DLL in order to reduce the main DLL size and to allow scalable localization. (f6f6d89, 639d7aa)
- rundll32 C:\Windows\dxgi.dll,ZZGUI will continue to work as before.
In this update, most if not all user-facing parts of ExplorerPatcher have been made localizable.
- The English texts have been put together into here and here.
- Non-English texts have been designed to be put into this separate repository. Feel free to make a PR there if you want to contribute to translations.
- Some texts have been updated to be more concise and accurate, so for existing translation fork maintainers, please double check the translations before making a PR to the said repository.
- Also for translation fork maintainers, a large number of conflicts will happen if you decide to continue merging changes from the main repository.
- Please let us know through Issues if there are still user-facing parts of ExplorerPatcher that are not localizable.
Please consult the README for more details.A detailed change log is available here.