CPU-Z is a freeware utility that gathers information on some of the main devices of your system. CPU-Z does not need to be installed, just unzip the files in a directory and run the .exe. In order to remove the program, just delete the files. The program does not copy any file in any Windows directory, nor write to the registry.
- Name and number.
- Core stepping and process.
- Core voltage.
- Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier.
- Supported instructions sets.
- All cache levels (location, size, speed, technology).
- Vendor, model and revision.
- BIOS model and date.
- Chipset (northbridge and southbridge) and sensor.
- Graphic interface.
- Frequency and timings.
- Module(s) specification using SPD (Serial Presence Detect) : vendor, serial number, timings table.
- Windows and DirectX version.
CPU-Z 2.06 changelog:
Intel N97, N95 and N50 (ADL-N, 6W to 15W).
AMD Dragon Range Ryzen 9 7945HX (16c/55-75W), 7845HX (12c/45-75W), Ryzen 7 7745HX (8c/45-75W), 7645HX (6c/45-75W).
Zhaoxin C-1080 IGP (KX-6000G).
Zhaoxin KH-40000 YongFeng (12/16/32c).
NVIDIA RTX 4070 (AD104-250).
NVIDIA RTX 4060 Ti (AD106-350).
AMD Radeon RX 7600 (Navi 33 XL).