DVD Audio Extractor 8.4.0
DVD Audio Extractor is a powerful software DVD audio extracting / ripping tool. The program comes with a step by step wizard-like interface and all the functions can be used by simple mouse clicks. It can help you to extract audio streams from your favorite Blu-ray, DVD-Audio and DVD-Video discs and save them as OGG, MP3, Wave or FLAC files. The unique CD Image creating feature allows you to convert DVD to Audio CD or DTS-CD in one step.
DVD Audio Extractor can decode all the audio formats available on all DVD-Audio and DVD-Video discs: MLP (Meridian Lossless Packiing), LPCM (Linear pulse code modulation), DTS (Digital Theater Systems), Dolby Digital (AC-3), and MPEG2.
DVD Audio Extractor is a cross-platform application runs on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (Ubuntu and Fedora). DVD Audio Extractor features ultra-fast extracting speed, rich audio formats support, multi-channel capability, resample to arbitrary sample rate, audio preview and much more. It's all what you needed to get audios out of Blu-ray and DVD discs, so that you can listen on MP3 Player, play on PC, record to CD or do anything else.
DVD Audio Extractor 8.4.0 changelog:
- Add native Apple Silicon support. Both arm64 and x86_64 binaries are available for download.
- Update to support Ubuntu 20.04 and later. Older Ubuntu releases are no longer supported.
- Update to support Fedora 35 and later. Older Fedora releases are no longer supported.
- Update libFLAC library to version 1.3.4.
- Fix a timeout issue on downloading metadata.