PDFsam Basic (PDF Split And Merge) 4.3.1
PDFsam (basic), a free, open source, multi-platform software designed to split, merge, extract pages, mix and rotate PDF files.
PDFsam Basic key features:
- Merge - Quickly merge PDF files, select the pages, merge bookmarks and interactive forms.
- Split - Split a PDF file at given page numbers, at given bookmarks level or in files of a given size.
- Extract from PDF - Extract pages from a PDF file by generating a file that contains only the pages you want, you can extract from a single file or in bulk from multiple files.
- Rotate - Permanently rotate the entire document or only the selected pages, you can rotate a single PDF file or perform a bulk rotation on multiple files.
- Mix - Merge PDF files together taking pages alternatively from one and the other. The perfect tool if you have a single-sided scanner.
PDFsam Basic 4.3.1 changelog:
- Upgraded PDF Engine with a number of fixes
- Updated translations
- Upgraded dependencies
- Better handling of some kind of corrupted files
- Better handling of files having some garbage bytes on top