Honeyview is a very fast image viewer supporting various formats. It also supports viewing the images in compressed ZIP, RAR, or 7z files without extraction. If an image has GPS information, the location can be viewed on Google Maps, and users can store preferred photos.
- Ultrafast rendering with optimized image processing.
- Support for BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, PSD, DDS, JXR, WebP, J2K, JP2, TGA, TIFF, PCX, PNM, and PPM formats.
- Support for RAW image formats including DNG, CR2, CRW, NEF, NRW, ORF, RW2, PEF, SR2, and RAF.
- Support for direct view from compressed file formats including ZIP, RAR, 7Z, LZH, TAR, ALZ, and EGG.
- Various display options including Fill and Parallel View modes.
- 'Photo folder' function in which to store any preferred pictures.
- Direct location view on Google Maps with GPS information included in photos.
HoneyView 5.47 changelog:
Fixed a vulnerability occurs with PSD files (CNVD-C-2022-239953)
Added a feature showing the OFFSETTIME (time-zone information) in EXIF metadata
Fixed a bug that the program cannot apply the daylight saving time correctly when showing the modified date of a file
Added support for the format of the JXR 64 BPP HALF pixel format
Fixed a bug that Microsoft Paint cannot be selected as the image editor in the miscellaneous settings
Fixed a bug that the program cannot show some APNG files correctly