NTLite is a Windows configuration tool that allows you to modify your existing Windows install or an image yet to be deployed, remove Windows components, configure and integrate, speed up the Windows deployment process. Reduce Windows footprint on your RAM and storage drive memory. Remove components of your choice, guarded by compatibility safety mechanisms, which speed up finding that sweet spot. Windows Unattended feature support, providing many commonly used options on a single page for easy setup.
Easily integrate a single or multiple drivers, update or language packages. Package integration features smart sorting, enabling you to seamlessly add packages for integration and the tool will apply them in the appropriate order, keeping hotfix compatibility in check.
One of the important new features of NTLite (compared to its predecessors) is the ability to modify an already installed the operating system, by removing unnecessary components.
Supports Windows 11, 10, 8.1 and 7, x86 and x64, live and image. Server editions of the same versions, excluding support for component removals and feature configuration. ARM64 image support in the alpha stage. Does not support Checked/Debug, Embedded, IoT editions, nor Vista or XP.
NTLite 188.8.131.5200 changelog:
- UI: ‘Scheduled Tasks’ removal page, remove existing scheduled tasks
- Settings: Added ‘Disk Quota’ disabling option
- Settings: ‘Automatic App Archiving’ option
- Components: ‘Windows Setup EM’ added by Win11 22000.318+, undocumented component
- Components: ‘Scanner’ compatibility option
- Updates: Improved new updates integration compatibility running on an older host, pre Win10 1809 editions
- Source: Win11 new Preview build 22504.1010 load support
- Source: Improved Host Refresh migration compatibility in the full(er) to lite scenarios (error 0x8007042b)
- Source: Host Refresh automatically agrees to EULA on Win11 images
- Settings: CPU check bypass added to TPM requirement option
- Settings: Application Compatibility section options merged into other groups
- Components: ‘MS Audit Tools’ split, needed for ‘Windows Firewall Control’ by Binisoft
- Components: ‘Modern App’ compatibility option split from ‘Windows Store’ compatibility
- Components: ‘PowerShell ISE’ split from ‘PowerShell’
- Components: ‘WWAN AutoConfig’ removes more
- Components: ‘Speech API’ moved from Gaming to Lite, needed for Farcry 6
- Components: ‘Disk Quota’ needed for WMI volume provider ‘wmic volume’, moved from Privacy to Lite
- Components: ‘Bind Filter Driver’ split from Containers, needed for many things
- Components: Win11 ‘Network Location Awareness’ component detection
- Components: ‘Zip folder’ removal improved to support Host Refresh return
- UI: Sorted pages on the left to reflect the actual sequence of processing
- UI-Translation: Thanks for French (tistou77), German (Cartman586)
- Features: FOD duplicates removed
- Updates: Downloader could crash with corrupted files without a loaded image
- Updates: Skip icb.ppkg loading, to not have unnecessary popup on certain images
- UI: Remember tool’s window size and position