Shutter Encoder 17.7
Shutter Encoder is one of the best video converter software and image, audio available today. It has been designed by video editors in order to be as accessible and efficient as possible. It is one of the few free professional tools. Based on FFmpeg, it has the largest codec library available. You can thus convert your files into many different formats.
Complete settings for the most advanced
- Shutter Encoder has a panel containing a large number of
- settings, in order to define your own choices based on
- your files and perfect your video or audio output.
- Well-thought-out settings, with parameters
- predefined to create files quickly and easily.
List of functions
- Cut without re-encoding, Replace audio, Rewrap, Conform, Merge, Extract, Subtitling, Video inserts
- WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MP3, AAC, AC3, OPUS, OGG
- DNxHD, DNxHR, Apple ProRes, QT Animation, GoPro CineForm, Uncompressed YUV
- H.264, H.265, VP9, AV1, OGV
- XDCAM HD422, AVC-Intra 100, XAVC, HAP....and much more.
Shutter Encoder 17.7 changelog:
- Added "Audio normalization" checkbox for all video functions
- Added more download options for "Web video" function
- Added a scrollbar for the "Settings" panel
- Ability to shrink the UI to a smaller size
- Corrected bug with "AI" scaling & audio offset
- Corrected bug with "Replace audio" function
- Corrected bug for "Add subtitles" checkbox
- Corrected bug with "MP3" function
- Improved "Add watermark" checkbox
- Improved ".webp" & ".gif" format
- Various corrections