RocketCake is a free web editor for creating responsive websites. For beginners and professional web developers. No programming needed. No need to learn any HTML or CSS. Just click, drag'n'drop or type. But of course, you are still free to mix in your own code, if you like. Edit the website as it appears on your device. Switch at any time to view and editor it as on any other tablet, PC or mobile. Rocket Cake has built in support for all important HTML elements: image galleries, slideshows, resizable containers, stylish buttons, gradients, HTML 5 video, audio, and more.
Clean Generated Code
- The editor spits out clean HTML/CSS code. You also can use it as base for your more complicated websites or template for your server scripts.
- Specify your own break points to adjust the website just as you like. The flexible break point editor makes it extremely easy.
RocketCake 5.2 changelog:
- The "Add a copy of an existing page" feature now lists existing pages with the folder path which is usefue when editing large websites
- The 'next' and 'previous' buttons in the image gallery now have css classes 'galleryprevbutton' and 'gallerynextbutton' so you can style them easily yourself.
- Text edit field now also supports "file" as input mode so you can build file input forms
- Checkboxes in property window on Windows in highdpi mode now look nicer
- Large images now look a lot sharper in the editor when using HDPI displays
- Fixed a problem causing the navigation menu to jump sometimes in the editor while typing
- RocketCake is now 64bit by default (it was a 32 bit app by default for a long time). You can still use the 32 bit app by downloading that one from the download page.
- Dragging images into buttons now automatically sets the correct alignment for the image
- Updated webP for a security fix
- And a lot more [full release notes]