WinToUSB allows you to install and run a fully-functional Windows on external hard drive, USB flash drive or Thunderbolt drive. It is so easy and efficient, with just 3 steps and a few minutes, you can create your first portable Windows 11/10/8/7 or Windows Server directly from an ISO, WIM, ESD, SWM, VHD, VHDX file or CD/DVD drive, or you can clone currently running Windows installation to USB or Thunderbolt drive as portable Windows. WinToUSB also supports creating Windows installation USB drive from Windows 11/10/8/7 and Windows Server installation ISO, with it you can install Windows from the USB drive easily.
Note: The WinToUSB Free Edition is solely intended for non-commercial, private, and personal use on home computers. It should be noted that technical support is not available for the free edition. Use of WinToUSB Free Edition within any organization or for commercial purpose is strictly prohibited.
WinToUSB key features include:
Creation of Windows To Go from ISO, WIM, ESD, SWM, VHD(X) or DVD drive.Improved
Clone Windows 11/10/8/7 to USB/Thunderbolt drive as portable Windows.
Creation of Windows To Go on Non-Certified Windows To Go USB drive.
Encrypt Windows To Go with BitLocker to keep your data safe.
Creation of Windows installation and bootable WinPE USB drive with BIOS & UEFI support.
Download Official Windows 11/10/8.1 ISO file from Microsoft.
Use any edition of Windows 11/10/8/7 and Windows Server 2022/2019/2016/2012/2010 to create Windows To Go USB drive.
Windows To Go (Portable Windows) Creator
WinToUSB allows you to install & run fully-functional Windows on an external HDD/SSD, USB flash drive or Thunderbolt drive, which means you can carry the portable Windows drive to anywhere and use it on any computer.
- Faster installation and cloning speed compared to competing products
- Support any edition of Windows 11/10/8/7 and Windows Server
- Creation of Windows To Go from ISO, WIM, ESD, SWM, VHD(X) or CD/DVD drive
- Clone currently running Windows to USB/Thunderbolt drive
- Creation of Windows To Go on Non-Certified Windows To Go drive
- Create BitLocker encrypted Windows To Go Workspace
- Create portable Windows for Intel-based Mac computers
- Support for creating VHD(X)-based Windows To Go
Windows Installation USB Creator
WinToUSB releases a feature called "Windows Installation USB Creator" which allows you to create a Windows installation USB drive from a Windows 11/10/8/7/vista/2022/2019/2016/2012/2008 installation ISO file with a few simple steps, with this feature you can create a bootable Windows installation USB drive to install Windows on both Traditional BIOS and UEFI computers by using the same USB drive.
- Bypass Windows 11 system requirements (TPM 2.0, Secure Boot, Minimum hardware and Microsoft account)
- Install Windows on both BIOS and UEFI computers by using the same USB drive
Windows PE Bootable USB Creator
- This feature allows you to create a bootable Windows PE USB drive, it can help you transfer the contents of a Windows PE ISO file to a USB drive and make the USB drive bootable, and this feature supports the creation of a bootable WinPE USB driver that supports both Traditional BIOS and UEFI computers.