ReNamer Lite 7.5
ReNamer is a very powerful and flexible file renaming tool, which offers all the standard renaming procedures, including prefixes, suffixes, replacements, case changes, as well as removing contents of brackets, adding number sequences, changing file extensions, etc. For advanced users there is support for Regular Expressions and a PascalScript rule, which lets users program their very own renaming rule.
ReNamer allows you to combine multiple renaming actions as a rule set, applying each action in a logical sequence, which can be saved, loaded, and managed within the program. In addition, it has an ability to rename folders, process regular expressions, Unicode capable, and supports variety of meta tags, such as: ID3v1, ID3v2, EXIF, OLE, AVI, MD5, CRC32, and SHA1.
Highlights of version 7.5:
- Added new features to the Regular Expressions engine: named groups, non-capturing groups, atomic groups, lookaround (positive and negative), possessive quantifier and Unicode categories.
- Added an option to remove duplicate extensions.
- Added IPTC_Keywords meta tag.
- Added global variables in Pascal Script: SetGlobalVar, GetGlobalVar and other related functions.
- Added WinCPToUTF8 and UTF8ToWinCP functions for Pascal Script.
- Interpret the plus sign "+" literally in wildcard replacements.
- Added Croatian language file. Thanks to Marko Puskaric.
- Updated Russian, Italian, French, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese language files.