Google Chrome 111.0.5563.111 (offline installer)
The web browser is arguably the most important piece of software on your computer. You spend much of your time online inside a browser: when you search, chat, email, shop, bank, read the news, and watch videos online, you often do all this using a browser.
Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier. Use one box for everything--type in the address bar and get suggestions for both search and Web pages. Thumbnails of your top sites let you access your favorite pages instantly with lightning speed from any new tab. Desktop shortcuts allow you to launch your favorite Web apps straight from your desktop. Chrome has many useful features built in, including automatic full-page translation and access to thousands of apps, extensions, and themes from the Chrome Web Store.
Google Chrome is one of the best solutions for Internet browsing giving you high level of security, speed and great features.
Google Chrome 111.0.5563.111 changelog:
- [$10000] High CVE-2023-1528: Use after free in Passwords. Reported by Wan Choi of Seoul National University on 2023-03-07
- [$8000] High CVE-2023-1529: Out of bounds memory access in WebHID. Reported by anonymous on 2023-02-27
- [$7000] High CVE-2023-1530: Use after free in PDF. Reported by The UK's National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) on 2023-02-27
- [$TBD] High CVE-2023-1531: Use after free in ANGLE. Reported by Piotr Bania of Cisco Talos on 2023-02-13
- [$NA] High CVE-2023-1532: Out of bounds read in GPU Video. Reported by Mark Brand of Google Project Zero on 2023-03-03
- [$TBD] High CVE-2023-1533: Use after free in WebProtect. Reported by Weipeng Jiang (@Krace) of VRI on 2023-03-07
- [$NA] High CVE-2023-1534: Out of bounds read in ANGLE. Reported by Jann Horn and Mark Brand of Google Project Zero on 2023-03-08
 Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives
Important to know! The offline installer links do not include the automatic update feature.