OnlyOffice Desktop Editors is an open-source office suite distributed under AGPL v.3 that combines text, spreadsheet and presentation editors allowing to create, view and edit documents stored on your computer. The application does not require constant connection to the Internet and allows you to create, edit, save and export text, spreadsheet and presentation documents. It is fully compatible with Office Open XML formats: .docx, .xlsx, .pptx.
One pack - three editors - multiple features
- Create, view and edit text documents, spreadsheets and presentations of any size and complexity. Work on documents of most popular formats: DOCX, ODT, XLSX, ODS, CSV, PPTX, ODP, etc. Deal with multiple files within one and the same window thanks to the tab-based user interface. Highest compatibility with Microsoft Office formats.
Real-time collaboration within your favorite cloud
- Connect ONLYOFFICE Desktop Editors to the cloud platform of your choice: ONLYOFFICE, Nextcloud or ownCloud to collaborate on documents with your team - co-edit in real time, review, comment and interact using chat.
Extending your editing capabilities
- Take the most of your editing with the collection of third-party plugins. Insert a YouTube video, add special symbols or a ClipArt object, automatically translate any word or sentence, highlight code, etc. Do even more! Create your own plugin using the API documentation and ready-to-use examples available on GitHub.
OnlyOffice 7.3.3 fixes:
- Fix display of the editor window minimized in the Maximize mode (Bug 58402)
- Fix moving the file placed in a separate window (for Linux) (Bug 45037)
- Fix display of the application window when connecting the second monitor (Bug 60899)
- Fix the year in the About section (for MacOS) (Bug 61421)
- Fix the application vulnerability which allows to load a library from the home directory (for Linux) (Bug 60244)
- Fix a new file name when creating in Polish interface language (Bug 60764)
- Fix display of the Help contents (Bug 61144)
- Fix an encrypted file name when saving, if it is specified in Cyrillic (Bug 61243)
- Fix display of the More button when the application scaling is more than 100% (Bug 61219)
- Fix crash of the editor when opening a document in a separate window (Bug 61262)
- Fix display of the Print to PDF button in the Print preview window for German interface language (Bug 61510)
- Fix hangup of the editor when printing the XLSX file (Bug 61019)
- Fix display of the Edit formatting rule window when the interface scaling is 125% and 175% (Bug 60952)
- Fix printing a spreadsheet if the page size settings are specified (Bug 61214)
- Fix changing the date format when saving the workbook to PDF (Bug 56499)
- Fix saving data to the PDF format from the XLSX file (Bug 60334)
- Fix crash when uploading a presentation to the Private Room (Bug 51001)
- Fix display of the presentation themes in the Private Room with the Classic, Green leaf, Lines, Safaryi templates (Bug 61430)
- Fix crash when opening the OFORM files (Bug 61142)
- Fix endless loading of the PDF file (Bug 60923)
- Fix printing an empty sheet in the PDF files (Bug 61192)