EMDB is an application to keep track of your movie and TV Series collection. Both physical discs and media files are fully supported. With an automatic import from the database of IMDB, export to csv, text or HTML, thumbnail cover preview, a loan tracker, advances search and filter functions and multi-language user interface. EMDB doesn't need a .NET framework or any other external libraries and is therefore fully portable. And best of all... it's free!.
EMDB 5.13 changelog:
- Rename files: Added support for TheTVDb Id (%M) in Rename media files.
- Defaults: Added default Service (when default Source is set to Streaming).
- Edit Directors Dialog: fixed rare crash when scrolling through the list of directors.
- Database: 'Seen' is replaced by 'Last seen' + 'Play count'.
- HTML Export: Added Collections.
- HTML Export: Fixed letter in the breadcrumbs of the individual movie pages.
- IMDb import: Use IMDb's global search instead of the advanced title search to support including the year specifying foreign titles.
- Translations: Added a Korean translation.
- Translations: Updated the French, German, Russian, Traditional Chinese and Dutch translations.
- HTML Export: Fixed duplication of listed movies when generating output multiple times while staying in the HTML Export screen.
- TheMovieDb import: Fixed importing characters for TV Series.
- User interface: fixed translation of Color column.
- IMDb Import: Fixed import of taglines.
- Rotten Tomatoes: Fixed random values if movie page could not be loaded (e.g. if the website is blockek like in Iran).
- Rotten Tomatoes: Fixed batch update.
- Export / Print: Added option to export / print tags.
- TV Display: Fixed arrow keys stopped working after navigation into TV Series episodes.
- HTML Export: Fixed links to movies in Years overview.
- Translations: Updated the Simplified Chinese, French, German, Slovenian and Dutch translations.