Bvckup 2 Release 82.5
Bvckup 2 is a mirroring data backup software notable for its use of delta copying, speed of operation, small resource footprint and a "beautifully functional" user interface. The software replicates files from one location to another in their original format and purposefully does not include options for compressing or encrypting them. It does however include a comprehensive list of supporting features including periodic and real-time backup scheduling, removable device tracking and shadow copying support. Ideal for making local backups, backups going to external and removable drives as well as to NAS devices.
Bvckup 2 features:
- Real-time, scheduled and manual backups
- Very fast, delta file copying
- Excellent user interface
- Backup of locked files with shadow copying
- Removable device tracking
- Move/rename detection
- Full 64-bit support
- Run-as-a-service mode
- Symlink and junction support
- Ownership, group and DACL copying
- Fully asynchronous I/O
- Multi-core processing where required
- Optimized throughout for no run-time bloat
- Software update notifications
Bvckup 2 Release 82.5 changelog:
- Patched a UI issue with the program's menu.
Under certain conditions related to the approaching expiry of the Pro Support coverage the menu would start acting strangely, rendering its virtually unusable. It also made it impossible to move or resize the window. The issue was caused by the program's menu being erroneously rebuilt once a second due to a bug in the logic. Kudos to UtterCrumpet for the help resolving this issue.