Google Chrome 108.0.5359.72 (offline installer)
The web browser is arguably the most important piece of software on your computer. You spend much of your time online inside a browser: when you search, chat, email, shop, bank, read the news, and watch videos online, you often do all this using a browser.
Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier. Use one box for everything--type in the address bar and get suggestions for both search and Web pages. Thumbnails of your top sites let you access your favorite pages instantly with lightning speed from any new tab. Desktop shortcuts allow you to launch your favorite Web apps straight from your desktop. Chrome has many useful features built in, including automatic full-page translation and access to thousands of apps, extensions, and themes from the Chrome Web Store.
Google Chrome is one of the best solutions for Internet browsing giving you high level of security, speed and great features.
Changes in Google Chrome v108.0.5359.72:
This update includes 28 security fixes.
- [$15000] High CVE-2022-4174: Type Confusion in V8. Reported by Zhenghang Xiao (@Kipreyyy) on 2022-10-27
- [$11000] High CVE-2022-4175: Use after free in Camera Capture. Reported by Leecraso and Guang Gong of 360 Alpha Lab on 2022-11-04
- [$2000] High CVE-2022-4176: Out of bounds write in Lacros Graphics. Reported by @ginggilBesel on 2022-09-08
- [$2000] High CVE-2022-4177: Use after free in Extensions. Reported by Chaoyuan Peng (@ret2happy) on 2022-10-28
- [$NA] High CVE-2022-4178: Use after free in Mojo. Reported by Sergei Glazunov of Google Project Zero on 2022-10-18
- [$NA] High CVE-2022-4179: Use after free in Audio. Reported by Sergei Glazunov of Google Project Zero on 2022-10-24
- [$TBD] High CVE-2022-4180: Use after free in Mojo. Reported by Anonymous on 2022-10-26
- [$TBD] High CVE-2022-4181: Use after free in Forms. Reported by Aviv A. on 2022-11-09
- [$6000] Medium CVE-2022-4182: Inappropriate implementation in Fenced Frames. Reported by Peter Nemeth on 2022-09-28
- [$5000] Medium CVE-2022-4183: Insufficient policy enforcement in Popup Blocker. Reported by David Sievers on 2021-09-22
- [$5000] Medium CVE-2022-4184: Insufficient policy enforcement in Autofill. Reported by Ahmed ElMasry on 2022-09-01
- [$5000] Medium CVE-2022-4185: Inappropriate implementation in Navigation. Reported by James Lee (@Windowsrcer) on 2022-10-10
- [$5000] Medium CVE-2022-4186: Insufficient validation of untrusted input in Downloads. Reported by Luan Herrera (@lbherrera_) on 2022-10-21
- [$5000] Medium CVE-2022-4187: Insufficient policy enforcement in DevTools. Reported by Axel Chong on 2022-11-04
- [$3000] Medium CVE-2022-4188: Insufficient validation of untrusted input in CORS. Reported by Philipp Beer (TU Wien) on 2022-06-30
- [$3000] Medium CVE-2022-4189: Insufficient policy enforcement in DevTools. Reported by NDevTK on 2022-07-15
- [$3000] Medium CVE-2022-4190: Insufficient data validation in Directory. Reported by Axel Chong on 2022-10-27
- [$2000] Medium CVE-2022-4191: Use after free in Sign-In. Reported by Jaehun Jeong(@n3sk) of Theori on 2022-10-12
- [$1000] Medium CVE-2022-4192: Use after free in Live Caption. Reported by Samet Bekmezci @sametbekmezci on 2022-07-14
- [$1000] Medium CVE-2022-4193: Insufficient policy enforcement in File System API. Reported by Axel Chong on 2022-08-19
- [$TBD] Medium CVE-2022-4194: Use after free in Accessibility. Reported by Anonymous on 2022-10-03
- [$NA] Medium CVE-2022-4195: Insufficient policy enforcement in Safe Browsing. Reported by Eric Lawrence of Microsoft on 2022-10-06
Important to know! The offline installer links do not include the automatic update feature.