RocketCake is a free web editor for creating responsive websites. For beginners and professional web developers. No programming needed. No need to learn any HTML or CSS. Just click, drag'n'drop or type. But of course, you are still free to mix in your own code, if you like. Edit the website as it appears on your device. Switch at any time to view and editor it as on any other tablet, PC or mobile. Rocket Cake has built in support for all important HTML elements: image galleries, slideshows, resizable containers, stylish buttons, gradients, HTML 5 video, audio, and more.
Clean Generated Code
- The editor spits out clean HTML/CSS code. You also can use it as base for your more complicated websites or template for your server scripts.
- Specify your own break points to adjust the website just as you like. The flexible break point editor makes it extremely easy.
RocketCake 4.8 changelog:
- Font rendering and selection of fonts not available on the system has been reworked and works now much more similar to what most browsers are doing
16 new built-in templates, all website templates have been modernized:
- higher quality images
- modernized design
When using the new feature to move the entries in slideshows and image galleries up and down easily, optional description texts for these images are now also moved as well.
- Showing invalid fonts (=non-existing) on macos looks now nicer
- The default breakpoints for galleries changing the amount of image columns has now been set to a bit larger default values - adjusting to the now average larger phone screen sizes.
- Small fixes for Windows 11 22H2 and macOS Monterey
- Text shadow rendering now faster on some systems
- HTML Code editor now has a mode for old, very slow systems, making text drawing very fast there as well