FastCopy 4.1.7 [Update]
FastCopy is an advanced file management tool that can copy and delete files faster than Windows Explorer alone. FastCopy automatically selects an optimized method depending on whether the Source and Destination directory are on the same or different hard drives, and performs read/write operations without using the O/S cache.
In addition to simple copy and delete operations, FastCopy also supports advanced methods that allow you to synchronize files based on their date and size. FastCopy features include customizable buffer size, preview of file actions, adjustable speed control, command-line support, file verification and advanced file filtering. FastCopy supports Unicode and long file names.
FastCopy 4.1.6 changelog:
- Fixed the problem of incorrect console output strings in fcp.exe.
- Fixed a bug in Win8.1 or earlier where timestamps were not retained when adding verification information.
- Fixed a problem that caused slow startup in some environments.
- Fixed a problem with foregrounding at the end of execution.
- Fixed "If a verify error occurs, delete the file instead of renaming to .fc_verify_err" option was not working properly.
- Fixed a rare exception on exit.
Changes in v4.1.7:
- Fixed a rare resource leak problem.