Google Chrome 103.0.5060.53 (offline installer)
The web browser is arguably the most important piece of software on your computer. You spend much of your time online inside a browser: when you search, chat, email, shop, bank, read the news, and watch videos online, you often do all this using a browser.
Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier. Use one box for everything--type in the address bar and get suggestions for both search and Web pages. Thumbnails of your top sites let you access your favorite pages instantly with lightning speed from any new tab. Desktop shortcuts allow you to launch your favorite Web apps straight from your desktop. Chrome has many useful features built in, including automatic full-page translation and access to thousands of apps, extensions, and themes from the Chrome Web Store.
Google Chrome is one of the best solutions for Internet browsing giving you high level of security, speed and great features.
Important to know! The offline installer links do not include the automatic update feature.
Security Fixes and Rewards - This update includes 14 security fixes:
- [$NA] Critical CVE-2022-2156: Use after free in Base. Reported by Mark Brand of Google Project Zero on 2022-06-11
- [$20000] High CVE-2022-2157: Use after free in Interest groups. Reported by Nan Wang(@eternalsakura13) and Guang Gong of 360 Alpha Lab on 2022-05-19
- [$7500] High CVE-2022-2158: Type Confusion in V8. Reported by Bohan Liu (@P4nda20371774) of Tencent Security Xuanwu Lab on 2022-04-29
- [$3000] Medium CVE-2022-2160: Insufficient policy enforcement in DevTools. Reported by David Erceg on 2020-08-14
- [$3000] Medium CVE-2022-2161: Use after free in WebApp Provider. Reported by Zhihua Yao of KunLun Lab on 2022-05-30
- [$2000] Medium CVE-2022-2162: Insufficient policy enforcement in File System API. Reported by Abdelhamid Naceri (halov) on 2022-03-19
- [$7000] Low CVE-2022-2163: Use after free in Cast UI and Toolbar. Reported by Chaoyuan Peng (@ret2happy) on 2022-03-21
- [$1000] Low CVE-2022-2164: Inappropriate implementation in Extensions API. Reported by José Miguel Moreno Computer Security Lab (COSEC) at UC3M on 2021-11-10
- [$500] Low CVE-2022-2165: Insufficient data validation in URL formatting. Reported by Rayyan Bijoora on 2021-09-19
-  Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives