HWiNFO (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. It's targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64 v7.26 changelog:
- Improved support of Intel Arc GPUs.
- Added several new GPU models.
- Fixed a potential race condition between sensors and summary screen.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS CROSSHAIR X670E and STRIX X670E series.
- Fixed a possible crash when scanning some ASMedia SATA controllers/drivers.
- Reduced minimum sensor polling period to 20 ms.
- Added monitoring of Thermal Limit percentage for AMD Zen.
- Fixed missing CPU Utility and GPU D3D Usage on some non-English Windows systems.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI H610M series.
- Added NVIDIA RTX A500, A1000, A2000 8GB, A3000 12GB, A4500, A5500 Laptop.
- Added NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 OEM, GeForce MX570 A.
- Improved support of AMD Genoa, Bergamo, MI300 (A/C).
- Added preliminary support of AMD Turin, Strix Point, Granite Ridge.
- Improved support of Intel Sapphire Rapids.
- Fixed monitoring of VRM temperature on some ASUS Z690 mainboards without EC.
- Improved reporting of memory clock on AMD Cezanne and later APUs.