HWiNFO (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. It's targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64 v7.24 changelog:
- Improved support of next-generation AMD CPUs and APUs.
- Improved monitoring of NZXT Kraken coolers when started before CAM.
- Improved support of dual-socket AMD EPYC systems.
- Added Glenfly Tech GF ARISE GPU.
- Improved support of Alder Lake-PS (IoT).
- Improved support of Intel Arc GPUs.
- Added support of Nuvoton NCT7491.
- Added monitoring of PL1 and PL2 limits on Intel GPUs.
- Added more Intel Arc graphics models.
- Added AMD Radeon RX 6400.
- Added AMD Radeon RX 6650 XT, 6750 XT, 6950 XT.