Firefox 96.0.1 [Update]
Firefox is a fast, full-featured Web browser. It offers great security, privacy, and protection against viruses, spyware, malware, and it can also easily block pop-up windows. The key features that have made Firefox so popular are the simple and effective UI, browser speed and strong security capabilities.
Firefox has complete features for browsing the Internet. It is very reliable and flexible due to its implemented security features, along with customization options. Firefox includes pop-up blocking, tab-browsing, integrated Google search, simplified privacy controls, a streamlined browser window that shows you more of the page than any other browser and a number of additional features that work with you to help you get the most out of your time online.
Firefox 96.0 changelog:
- We’ve made significant improvements in noise-suppression and auto-gain-control as well as slight improvements in echo-cancellation to provide you with a better overall experience.
- We’ve also significantly reduced main-thread load.
- On macOS, command-clicking links in Gmail now opens them in a new tab as expected
- Our newest release fixes an issue where video intermittently drops SSRC.
- It also fixes an issue where WebRTC downgrades screen sharing resolution to provide you with a clearer browsing experience.
- Plus, we’ve fixed video quality degradation issues on certain sites.
- Detached video in fullscreen on macOS has been temporarily disabled to avoid some issues with corruption, brightness changes, missing subtitles and high cpu usage.
- Various security fixes
- Various bug fixes and new policies have been implemented in the latest version of Firefox. You can find more information in the Firefox for Enterprise 96 Release Notes.