Shutter Encoder 15.0
Shutter Encoder is one of the best video converter software and image, audio available today. It has been designed by video editors in order to be as accessible and efficient as possible. It is one of the few free professional tools. Based on FFmpeg, it has the largest codec library available. You can thus convert your files into many different formats.
Complete settings for the most advanced
- Shutter Encoder has a panel containing a large number of
- settings, in order to define your own choices based on
- your files and perfect your video or audio output.
- Well-thought-out settings, with parameters
- predefined to create files quickly and easily.
List of functions
- Cut without re-encoding, Replace audio, Rewrap, Conform, Merge, Extract, Subtitling, Video inserts
- WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MP3, AAC, AC3, OPUS, OGG
- DNxHD, DNxHR, Apple ProRes, QT Animation, GoPro CineForm, Uncompressed YUV
- H.264, H.265, VP9, AV1, OGV
- XDCAM HD422, AVC-Intra 100, XAVC, HAP....and much more.
Shutter Encoder 15.0 changelog:
- Apple Silicon version available (Beta)
- Added Dutch language thanks @Jacob Werkman
- Added Portuguese language thanks @Léo Saramago
- Added Turkish language thanks @Aygün Yerdeniz
- Added "Stabilise image" checkbox for output codecs
- Added "Add subtitles" checkbox with "Rewrap" function
- Abilty to embed ass/ssa subtitles
- Ability to use .scc subtitles files
- Ability to use "OPUS" audio codec for "H.264" and "H.265" codecs
- Ability to remove OP-Atom hexadecimal suffix by using "Replace suffix by:" checkbox from settings
- Corrected bug with NTSC framerates and mxf file creation
- Corrected "Record screen/device" bugs on Mac
- Corrected "Stabilise image" bug on Windows
- Automatic detection of a new language (with xx.properties file)
- Various improvements
- Updated ffmpeg, ffprobe, ffplay