IrfanView is a fast and simple freeware image viewer, editor and converter that supports all major graphic formats, including AIF, ANI/CUR, ASF, AU/SND/AIF, AVI, B3D, BMP/DIB, CAM, CLP, CRW, DAT (VideoCD), DCR, DDS, DXF, Dicom/ACR, DJVU, ECW, EMF/WMF, EPS, FLI/FLC, FPX, FSH, G3, GIF, ICO/ICL/EXE/DLL, IFF/LBM, IMG/GEM, JPG2000, JPG/JPEG, JPM, KDC, LDF, LWF, MED, MID/MIDI/RMI, MNG/JNG, MOV, MP3, MPG/MPEG, MrSID, MRW, NEF, LM/NOL/NGG, OGG, ORF, PBM/PGM/PPM, PCX/DCX, PhotoCD, Mac PICT, PNG, PSD, PSP, QTIF, RAS/SUN, RAW, RAF, RA, RLE, SFF, SFW, SGI/RGB, SWF, TGA, TIF, TTF, TXT, WAD, WAV, WBMP, WBZ/WBC, WMA, WMV, XBM and XPM.
In addition it features drag and drop support, directory viewing, TWAIN scan support, slide shows, batch conversion, multi language support, thumbnail option, preview option, print option, IPTC edit, capturing, extract icons from EXE/DLL/ICLs, lossless JPG (Joint Photographic Expert Group) rotation, EXE/SCR creating, many hotkeys, many command line options and modifications such as changing color depth, crop, blur and sharpen.
IrfanView 4.57 changelog:
- Improved option "Try registry changes" (Properties->Extensions)
- Option to use new Windows File-Open dialog (Properties->Misc)
- Option to create only Shortcuts (LNK file) in File-Copy dialog
- New Camera RAW PlugIn (based on LibRAW, thanks to Alex Tutubalin)
- Support for WPG format (PlugIn, WPG version 1; thanks to Flurmy)
- Improved GIF reading
- PCX loading bug fixed (thanks to @DmitriyMelikov, CVE-2020-35133)
- MNG PlugIn loading bug fixed (thanks to ThanhTP)
- PCX format moved to FORMATS PlugIn
- Several PlugIns are changed/updated, please install the newest versions